Sunday, September 13, 2009

FALL SPLENDOR

Yes, I know....... I have been a tad neglectful about posting to my blog lately. Do you really want to hear all the excuses why? That I am helping to plan a stamping event for October 30-Nov 1? That Hubby & I have family in Door Co. Wi, we visit like every other weekend? That I'm also getting neat things ready for a couple of upcoming Craft Shows....and that I'm getting together a few workshops....Nope, you probably don't......... but that's ok............ The one thing you can always guarantee is that I am having a lot of fun stamping!
So here are some cards I made for an upcoming class I will be teaching!! Watch for more details!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angela McKay, Stampin' Up Demonstrator, #1 Rising Star Canada 2008/2009 said...

Wow, your cards are stunning! I can't wait to see more of your projects!