Sunday, February 1, 2009

A SAB CARD

HAPPY FEBRUARY!! The winter is half over and I'm almost at 3 weeks since my knee replacement!! YESSS. I definitely have Cabin Fever, I am not one to
sit still, so this has been challenging. I have craft stuff all over the couch where I spend a great deal of my time....
Anyway to celebrate the big Sale-A-Bration, I have been some samples. The recipe for the card is the Polka Dot Punches Set and Delicate Dots Designer Series Paper. Check out the SAB Catalog on my sidebar.
With every $50.00 you spend, you get a free item from the SAB catalog. Who doesn't like getting free stuff??? Also this month if you sign up to be a Demonstrator, you save 15% off the starter kit and You get to be on my team!!! hehe...We will have tons of fun! Check it out or email me for more details!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: